Our Equity Sales Team advises corporate, institutional and hedge fund investors around the world. By leveraging on-the-ground market expertise, CITIC Securities International's extensive distribution platform provides clients with timely and valuable services, in-depth research products and investment ideas. The team actively promotes deal and non-deal roadshows to bring investors close to the management of their investment targets.
- To provide professional and efficient investment services to institutional clients by leveraging on the firm's strategic resources
- To present research and investment opportunities to institutional clients on a regular basis
- To build and maintain a comprehensive sales and distribution network globally, thereby creating synergies with CITIC Securities International's Corporate Finance and Investment Advisory Team
- To satisfy institutional clients' demand in a variety of equity related products in Hong Kong, Mainland China and abroad by developing a comprehensive financial product platform (in primary and secondary markets).
- To offer clients opportunities to invest in projects and deals originated by the CITIC Securities International's Corporate Finance team, such as IPO sponsorship, placement, financial advisory, mergers and acquisitions, rights issue, etc.
Target Group of Customers
- Financial institutions, including asset management companies and banks
- Listed or non-listed corporations that have investments in the equity market
- Individual customers and corporations who are considered as "Professional Investors" under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Qualified Domestic Institutional Investors (QDII)
- Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (QFII)
CITIC Securities International's institutional sales professionals are always available to provide assistance and guidance to the clients.